The board of directors of Bank of Beirut (BoB) invites its shareholders to a general assembly at the bank’s headquarters located in Foch Street, downtown Beirut. The meeting will take place on the 5th of May 2017 at 10:00 am and the key items, among others on the agenda aim to:
- Approve the budget, profits, and losses of the year ended 31/12/2016.
- Provide the Board of Directors the permits by articles 158 and 159 of the Commerce Law and article 152 of the Code of Money and Credit.
- Allocate the bank’s profits of 2016.
- Elect a new Board of Directors.
- Assign auditors for the financial years 2017, 2018, and 2019.
Bank of Beirut Financial Highlights ($B)
|Net Profits ($M)
|Net Loans and advances to customers
Source: Beirut Stock Exchange (BSE)