Solidere A and B shares Up this week to $5.53 and $5.42 respectively.

The BLOM Stock Index (BSI) gained 0.66% over the week to reach 762.80 points. Accordingly, the market capitalization rose from $7.40B last week to $7.45B, this week.

In fact, an average of 22,352 shares worth $146,237 was traded during this week compared to 4,141 shares worth $16,131 million last week.

The S&P Pan Arab Composite Large Mid Cap Index and the S&P AFE 40 registered weekly declines of 1.27% and 1.05%, respectively. Meanwhile, the MSCI Emerging Markets Index recorded a weekly uptick of 0.80%.

Regionally, the biggest gainers of the week were the Bahraini and Kuwaiti Financial Markets which gain 3.21% and 1.41% respectively. Nonetheless, the biggest losers over the week were those of Saudi Arabia ,Qatar and Egypt, as they respectively fell by weekly rates of 2.52%, 1.74 and 1.16%, respectively,

On the Beirut Stock Exchange (BSE), the real estate sector grasped 80.87% of the week’s total traded value, while the banking sector held the remaining stake of 19.13%.

As for the Blom Preferred shares Index (BPSI), it remains the same at 78.73 points.

In the real estate sector, Solidere A and B shares rose by 7.17% and 3.44% to end the week at $5.53 and $5.42, respectively.

On the London Stock Exchange, BLOM Bank’s GDR shares and Bank Audi’s GDR shares slid by a weekly 1.50% and 16.67% to $1.97 and $1.5, respectively.




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *