BLOM Bank’s Board of Directors (BoD) convened on June 19th 2020 and decided to hold an ordinary general assembly meeting on Wednesday July 15th 2020 at 11.00 am and an extraordinary general assembly meeting at 12.00pm of the same day. Both meetings are scheduled to be held at the bank’s headquarters in Verdun.
The main items on the agenda of the ordinary general assembly are:
- To examine the general reports of the BoD and external auditors and to approve the bank’s financial statements for the year ended 31/12/2019.
- To examine that these reports (mentioned in point “1.”) are in accordance with article 158 of the Code of Commerce (CoC) and article 152 of the Code of money and credit.
- To allocate the financial results of 2019 as per the BoD’s proposal.
- To elect a new BoD.
- To agree on the remunerations of the Chairman, Board members and Group Secretary, General Managers and Deputy General Managers for 2020.
- To grant authorization to Board members in accordance with the Code of Commerce Articles 158 and 159 and article 152 of the Code of money and credit, as applicable.
- Miscellaneous matters.
As for the agenda of the extraordinary general assembly, it mainly entails amending a few of the Bank’s by-laws such that they comply with the amendment of the Code of Commerce on 01/04/2019, noting the CoC’s amendment became effective on 01/07/2019.
Source: BLOM Bank