The Ordinary General Assembly of Bank Audi S.A.L. convened on April 12, 2019. Accordingly, the following decisions were taken:
- The Board re-elected the current directors, Mr. Samir N. Hanna as Board’s Chairman – General Manager; Dr. Marwan M. Ghandour and Dr. Freddie Baz as Vice-chairmen, for the coming 3 years.
- The Board also approved the Bank’s 2018 financial accounts and declared a gross distribution of dividends as follows:
- To Holders of Series “H” Preferred Shares: $4.875M in total, on the basis of $6.5 per share.
- To Holders of Series “I” Preferred Shares: $17.5M in total, on the basis of USD 7 per share.
- To Holders of Series “J” Preferred Shares: $19.25M total, on the basis of USD 7 per share.
- To Holders of Common Shares: $219.83M (LBP 331.4B) in total, on the basis of $0.55 per share (LBP 829.125).
The dividends’ the net payable amounts (after the deduction of the 10% withholding tax) will be paid through Midclear S.A.L. as of April 17, 2019 (Record date) for the holders of the shares, noting the Ex-dividend date of Apr. 15, 2019.
Bank Audi’s 2018 Financial Highlights
||Audi Common Shares
||Audi Preferred “H” Shares
||Audi Preferred “I” shares
||Audi Preferred “J” Shares
|Dividend for 2018 (In US$)
|Current Stock Price (In US$)
Source: Bank Audi; Beirut Stock Exchange